If you really want to be very good, you are constantly developing. Compare yourself with the best and still be completely different, unique.
Always optimise your self-efficacy
People are part of a system with which they interact. Within the framework of a coaching session, opportunities are created for the coachee to reflect, to develop new possibilities for action, to try them out and apply them in everyday life.
The basic principles are as follows:
- The principle of free will and voluntariness, i.e. the coachee wants coaching for him/herself because he/she sees in it a possibility, for example, to become even more effective and professional faster than he/she is or could be in certain situations at the moment.
- At the beginning there is a clear clarification of the assignment, so that there are no hidden assignments.
- The coachee comes with a concrete question.
- Confidentiality applies.
- It is the goal of the coach to help the coachee with his or her issues.
- The coachee is viewed holistically, i.e. both in his function and role, and as a human being who interacts with the systems around him.